Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm thankful for thinking I still had 1 submission left on my biomechanics quiz and then discovering I didn't because I'd already achieved 100%. A nice surprise to brighten this day

I'm thankful that I was sitting next to Frances in Biomechanics or else I'd have been totally and utterly lost

I'm thankful for deciding to come home

I'm thankful for Armenian girl giving us a lift to the station

I'm thankful for black permanent markers and graph paper

I'm thankful for at least knowing the right answers even if I didn't put the right one down in the test

I'm so grateful that body systems is worth 30% and that I get another crack with the end of semester exam

I'm thankful for the opportunity to share simple truths with people even if I'm met with silence, blank guarded faces, and my contribution seems not to exist

No comments: