Wednesday, July 22, 2009

psychological conflict and indecisiveness to the max

You know what...Stuff soccer training. This is the end of my holidays and I'm going to have friends over. (please rain, wash away my guilt and cover my slackness. Please friends don't be sick or busy). Although tomorrow may bring a renewed wave of guilt and I may go to soccer training as it is my last opportunity, due to a 2-5pm thursday Print making class in semester two and dear Lozza needing to collect stuff off her lover boi. Ughh... I would either really appreciate a time turner or for the rain to come pouring down but stop over friday so we can play on saturday. I do love soccer but driving out newcastle way twice a week can become slightly inconvenient and frustrating when the majority of your team who actual live close to the field don't even bother/can't turn up. I grumble whilst at home but as soon as I get to soccer it's great and I don't ever regret turning up. Ok, so from this post it can be concluded that ess has not made up her mind and is hoping the weather decides for her.

No comments: