Monday, December 6, 2010

sometimes it's in the decision making that we realise that another decision would be better for today

Blog mcblog. I love surprise spontaneous weekends. I love the return home to family. The country does revive the spirit. Man, didn't think studying the Romantics like Mr Wordsworth back in year 12 would ever prove useful. Those Romantic poets were really onto something with the returning to nature thing.

[mmm...switchfoot=today's blogging soundtrack..]

It's hot today. So we dived into the pool. Me and the boys wanted to see if chickens could swim so we captured one and almost succeeded in testing its swimming abilities until ma caught us. Loving still being stronger than J-boy. I totally had him pinned down- he had nothing on me. I'm taking advantage of this fact as much as possible cos when I return from my mission he's gonna be 16! and most likely stronger:/

holidays have come round so quick. It's Christmas soon. We're putting our tree up tonight for Family Home Evening and ALL our immediate family's here. Including el-bangs who actually seems to be in a good mood. Dad just closed the curtains-no more sun to warm my legs. I love my family.

No comments: