Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is what summer holidays are made of!

Have just returned from a wonderful two days at Indi's for her 18th celebrations where we did many a thing. Well a picture tells a thousand words, therefore feast your eyes:


Tea's rooster Tweaty felt threatened by my thongs, leaving a warning etched in blood

Jacspi filling us up for the early morning journey to Indi's

Seeing our first film on the bigscreen!


Toni the fish and Jac the photographer eyeing me off

A lost thong on the path to The Crater

Tea's lovely feet as photographed by herself
Tea told me to try and eat the truck, but my mouth just wasn't big enough!

After 24 hours I finally manage to pull out the splinter gained from op shopping-ouch!

Our lovely picnic at the bike park

free chop sticks straight from nature!



Well that's the first peek into the last 2 days quickly put together before I drive back to Indi's for touch. Check out Jacspi's blog for more pictures!


1 comment:

jacspi said...

... gimme a sec! :^D
(still busy oggling the pictures you gave me...) ;^3