Tuesday, January 6, 2009

what was several long paragraphs is now this...

well last night I wrote an in depth and insightful post expounding upon the past two weeks' enlightening and changing effects, but dad turned off the wireless and when I finally returned to my laptop today it had run out of battery-thus losing all yesterday's writings. So right now I'm feeling kinda pooped (dehydration not helping). To cut a long post short, I now have a whole new outlook on life. And I'm not doing art at uni. I'm going to (hopefully) do a health science degree majoring in physiotherapy.

1 comment:

jacspi said...

How exciting! (Bummer about the lost post, though. Always annoying when that happens!) :^)

Hmm. You should talk to my mum - she did Physiotherapy herself at uni - she can give you a bit of an idea of what's involved in the course, and, eventually, in the workplace.

Even though mum didn't end up liking Physio, you are very different people, and it might be just the thing for you.

Argh - it's nearly 1am. I'll ring you tomorrow morning with more. :^D

Nibbits!